Saturday, November 3, 2012

Love Like Fire!

Hello everyone! It gives me great pleasure to be able to share with you another great music video from Hillsong. The name of this particular music video is named Love Like Fire. What is it like to love like fire. Fire as we all know has the ability to consume everything in its path. In some instances fire can be a very destructive force. But fire can also be used in a productive and very beneficial way as well. Fire has the ability to be able to consume and refine certain items so that it may come out bright and without blemish. Love works the same way. Love also has the ability to consume us and refine us in ways that are so mysterious, it would be pretty difficult to be able to describe what it really does to and for us. The same way fire has a way to be able to spread affecting every single aspect of our lives, so does love. Love, like fire, when left unchecked, can cause great harm. But when we make a deliberate effort to focus on the One Who loves us like no one else can, we will be able to express that love in ways that will not only be beneficial, but bless us in such a miraculous and mysterious way that our love for Christ will spread into the lives of every single person that comes into our lives, even those people that our ungodly society considers not important or don't matter. So friends, let Jesus' love for you, your family, your friends, and anyone else in your life spread like a wild fire. Let it spread so that they can see Jesus in, through, and around you like never before! Without any further delay, here are the lyrics! God bless you and enjoy! Jesus loves you and so do I! Be abundantly blessed always!...:-D

Love Like Fire by Hillsong

I am desperate for Your touch
a glimpse of heaven
for the glory of Your Son.
In a moment You can
turn a life around
forever to be found in You.

I am reaching out to find
there's nothing greater than
Your love that holds my life.
Your grace and mercy that
have saved me by Your blood,
and swept away my shame Oh Lord.

Chorus
Your love is like fire
that burns for all to see.
My only desire
to worship at Your feet.
So let this fire
consume my life.
Let Your love take me deeper
pull me closer to where You are,
'cause all I want is more of You.

and I'll surrender to Your love
forever humbled by the
message of the cross.
I stand abandoned in
Your presence and Your grace,
and I'll never be the same Oh God.

Chorus
Your love is like fire,
that burns for all to see.
My only desire,
to worship at Your feet.
So let this fire
consume my life.
Let Your love take me deeper,
pull me closer to where You are,
'cause all I want is more of You.

When You call I will follow.
At the cross I surrender all,
Jesus I belong to You.

I belong to You Lord

Your love is like fire,
that burns for all to see.
My only desire,
to worship at Your feet.

Your love is like fire,
that burns for all to see.
My only desire,
to worship at Your feet.

So let this fire
consume my life.
Let Your love take me deeper,
pull me closer to where You are,
'cause all I want is more of You.

When You call I will follow,
at the cross I surrender all,
Jesus I belong to You.

Let Your love take me deeper,
pull me closer to where You are,
cause all I want is more of You

When You call I will follow,
at the cross I surrender all,
Jesus I belong to You.