Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blessed Be Your Name!

Hello again friends! This time I'm kind of getting away from Hillsong in the meantime, and bring a "fresh" face that many of you perhaps already know. This next video blog revolves around blessing the name of the Lord. No matter what we go through in life, with all of its ups and downs, we can always weather the storm and keep praising the name of the Lord. Whenever we lift up the name of Jesus Christ, it has to be one of the most amazing and profound experiences we will ever have. Can you imagine the day that we will be standing before God Himself while He sits on His throne praising Him, worshiping Him, blessing His name for ALL of eternity? I wholeheartedly believe that there will come a day when I will get to meet all of you in Heaven, hopefully sooner to lift up the name of Jesus because that is what God has created us for. May God continue to bless you and keep you as you enjoy this incredibly popular song! Let's bless the name of the Lord TOGETHER friends! Without any further delay, here's the lyrics to Blessed Be Your Name by Matt Redman! Jesus loves you and so do I! Enjoy!!!....:-)

Blessed be Your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Lord, still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the "world's all as it should be"
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say.
"Lord, blessed be Your name."