Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saved By Grace!

Hello everyone and God bless you all! Given the length of the music video by Israel Houghton titled Saved by Grace, I wanna keep my thoughts short and sweet so I won't have to take up too much of your time....:-). With that said, I want to let all of you know that it has been by His saving grace that God not only enables me, but more importantly, blesses me so that I can be a blessing to all of you! Have you experienced His saving grace? I'm confident in the Lord that you have! His amazing, saving grace has you and all of your loved ones completely covered! I'm praying for all of you as I trust that you are also praying for me! When we pray for one another, that is God's grace in action! Without any further delay, I would like you to listen to this upbeat song and you will be blessed just like I was blessed! Don't hesitate to share this with your friends and family! Jesus loves you and so do I! God bless you and enjoy!!!....:-D

"Saved By Grace" by Israel Houghton, off the album "The Power Of One"

Lyrics:

where would I be without Your grace? 
I'd be lost without Your grace 
how could I live without Your grace? 
the life that I have is by Your grace... 

bridge: 
I am free, I'm forgiven 
by Your work at Calvary 
You gave me a life worth living 
now the chains are broken 
chains are broken 

chorus: 
I am saved by grace 
love abounding, mercy found me 
I am saved by grace 
and I have life and it's only by Your grace 
oooh oooh 

where would I be without Your grace? 
I'd be lost without Your grace 
how could I live without Your grace? 
the life that I have is by Your grace... 

bridge. 

chorus 2x 

mercy, the mercy 
new every morning 
amazing, amazing 
Your grace, Your grace saved me 
ooohh 4x 

[worship] 

grace that brought me 
from a mighty long way, a mighty long way 
oohh 
grace that kept me 
I'm alive today, it's only by Your grace 4x 

[worship]