Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Perfect Love!

Hello friends! In the last post, I talked a little bit about God being glorious. Any normal, everyday Christian will know without a shadow of doubt that God is indeed glorious. And for that, we give Him all the honor and praise! In today's post, I want to tell you a little bit about God being "Perfect Love".

" A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” (John 13:34-35).

My dear friends, the above verse describes perfectly well how God is "Perfect Love" as well as being proactive in His love toward us as He shares His heart with all of humanity through the Word of God and through people like you and me to be able to reflect His love, His "Perfect Love", to not only those within the four walls of our church, not even to only our families and friends, but to everyone that is in desperate need to experience God. God's love for me is so immense, I could not hold it all to myself! I have a commandment to fulfill! That commandment is to love you just like He has loved me.

For those of us who have the desire and driven determination to be evangelistic in winning our family members and friends, maybe even a co-worker, or a boss for Jesus Christ, let's take the time to show them the love of Jesus Christ by serving them well and without any strings attached. In what is about to be 22 years since I have accepted Jesus into my life, never once did God had to point a gun to my head and make salvation happen. He simply revealed His love to me though loving, caring, and very supportive family members and friends that are thoroughly grounded in Jesus Christ and reflect His love for me through them. He has even reflected His love for me through non-believers as well!

I wanna close this post with a simple reminder. God is "Perfect Love". Wouldn't you agree with me? I know you do. And for anyone who reads this, whether it be someone here domestically or anyone one of my international friends from the four corners of this world, Jesus loves you....and so do I! Don't hesitate to leave your comments as the Lord lays on your heart to do so and look forward to hearing from you soon! God bless you in Jesus' mighty name!

QUESTION: Have you experienced God's perfect love?