Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moving Forward!

God bless you everyone! It gives me great pleasure to share another video post named "Moving Forward" by Israel Houghton. It looks like Israel Houghton is turning out to be a personal favorite of mine....:-D. I wanna share this music video with you because it occurred to me that the only way I can move forward in life is by God's grace and by completely surrendering my life to Christ. This song will encourage you to stand strong in the midst of the trials and temptations and help you move forward in Jesus' mighty name! "Moving Forward", feel free to share with me any of your music favorites and I will attempt to find the video and lyrics to your favorite song on the next post. Ready to move forward in Jesus' name? I hope and pray that you are! I know I am!....:-D

Here's the lyrics to help you follow along! God bless you and enjoy! Jesus loves you and so do I!

Moving Forward by Israel Houghton

(1st verse)

What a moment 
You have brought me to 
Such a freedom I have found in You
You're the Healer 
Who makes all things new 
Yeah yeah yeah

~Bridge~

I'm not going back 
I'm moving ahead 
Here to declare to You 
My past is over in You 
All things are made new 
Surrendered my life to Christ 
I'm moving, moving forward 

(2nd verse)

You have risen 
With all power in Your hands 
You have given me 
A second chance 

Hallelujah hallelujah 
Yeah, yeah, yeah 

(back to bridge)

~Chorus~

You make all things new 
Yes 
You make all things new 
And I will follow You 
Forward