Sunday, October 14, 2012

Just Wanna Say!

Hello everyone! I hope and pray that everyone is doing well and having a fabulous day in the Lord. This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Today's blog post is a video that I want to dedicate to all of you because I "Just Wanna Say" to each and everyone of you that Jesus loves you and so do I! This video post is the fourth in a series of "Getting to know God". From this video post forward, I wanna to try to commit to posting the lyrics of the song posted so all of my international friends can also enjoy that beautiful music that God lays upon my heart to share with you.  The music lyrics will be underneath so you can follow along and hopefully sing the song too! God bless you and enjoy in Jesus' mighty name! Here's the lyrics!

Just Wanna Say by Israel Houghton
  
Young but now I'm older Never have I seen the righteous forsaken Believe in what You told me You would always hold me safe in the palm of Your hand
Even though I go through the valley of the shadow I'm not forgotten And I'll never let a day go by my, my Lemme shout it from the mountain
 

I just wanna say I'm not afraid I know that You are with me always
 

Young but now I'm older Never have I seen the righteous forsaken Believe in what You told me You would always hold me safe in the palm of Your hand
Even though I go through the valley of the shadow I'm not forgotten And I'll never let a day go by my, my Lemme shout it from the mountain
 

I just wanna say I'm not afraid I know that You are with me always I give You praise For every day I know You'll never leave me, no way
 

Said You'd never leave me Said You won't forsake me Never leave me lonely God, God, I surely believe it
 

I just wanna say I'm not afraid I know that You are with me always I give You praise For every day I know You'll never leave, no way
Said You'd never leave me Said You won't forsake me Never leave me lonely Surely I believe it
Said You'd never leave Said You won't forsake Never leave me lonely Surely I believe it
Said You'd never leave Said You won't forsake Never leave me lonely Surely I believe