Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Will Trust You!

Hello again friends! Back again for another round of christian music video blogging! I want to get started by expressing my gratitude first and foremost to the Lord and my Heavenly Father, then all of my friends and family members for their support as I continue to write post after post after post of great Christian content that has already been so beneficial to so many people in the very short period of time that God has blessed me to do this. This particular music video has been created by James Fortune and his team, FIYA.  This video speaks for itself given the fact that when we have lost everything during our lives and the only thing (in this case, person) we have left is God, we will be confronted with the choice to either trust Him, or not to trust Him and take matters into our own hands.

In my personal experience, it would be very difficult to tell you how many times I ended up taking matters into my own hands only to end up being disappointed at the very end for not submitting myself to His authority and trust Him in the process. The book of Proverbs tells us the following: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." (Prov. 3:5-6).  Could those words be any more clear my friends? I strongly encourage you to read and reread those words as many times as it is necessary to remind yourself so that you can in return remind others in the same way I am encouraging you to do. The music video above and the lyrics below will minister to you in a very profound way. Personally, I always ended up crying because I have no doubt in my mind, heart, and spirit that God has everything under control with the occasional reminder to simply trust Him no matter what I'm going through. Without any further delay, I want to introduce you to James Fortune & FIYA! Have an abundantly blessed day my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I! God bless you!!!...:-D

(Verse)
Even though I can't see
And I can't feel your touch
I will trust you Lord
How I love you so much
Though my nights my seem long
And I feel so alone
Lord my trust is in you
I surrender to you

(Bridge)
So many painful thoughts
Travel through my mind
And I wonder how
I will make it through this time

(Chorus)
But I trust you
Lord it's not easy
Sometimes the pain in my life
Makes you seem far away
But I'll trust you
I need to know you're here
Through the tears and the pain
Through the heartache and rain

I'll trust you

(Verse 2)
Everything that I see
Tells me not to believe
But I'll trust you lord
You have never failed me
My past still controls me
Will this hurt ever leave?
I can only trust you
No one else like you do

(Bridge)

(Chorus)

(Vamp)
I can
I will
I must
Trust you **repeat**

I will
Trust you ***repeat***

(Modulate)

I will
Trust you ***repeat***

(Modulate)
I'll trust you (x3)
I will ***repeat***

God will make a way (x4)