Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Give You My Heart!

Hello everyone! I'm back again with another music video post that will bless you in so many wonderful ways in the same way the music video posts prior to this one has already been to all of you! I want to thank ALL of you from the very bottom of my heart for checking out the posts that have been made up to this point and am looking forward for God to continue to branch out and expand any influence that can be brought to beautiful people like YOU....yes YOU! I have been so blessed as well to continue to see the list of nations grow exponentially in such a manner that God has literally convinced me that He is the one bringing the traffic and expanding the borders to people that are in need of faith, hope, and love.

I bring to you in this post one of the best worship songs in history. Countless people from different cultures have sung this song. During my time in Colombia, I have heard this song sung in Spanish and it's just as uplifting and inspirational as any other version of the same song. I'm sure many of you can relate to me when you know you have given your heart to someone and/or something only to experience disappointment, regret, anger, maybe even bitterness, resentment, and any other negative emotion you can attach to your experience. For those of you who have read Living In Christ parts 1-4, you could only imagine the emotion that has been surrounding me during those difficult times in my life. My commitment to ALL of you, and most importantly, my Heavenly Father is to give my heart away to Him and to you as I write and publish every single post. Without any further delay, here are the lyrics of I Will Give You My Heart. God bless you and enjoy!!!...:-D

 "This is my desire
To honor You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You

All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore
Is in You

Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone

Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me"