Friday, October 26, 2012

I Can Only Imagine!

Hey everybody! Had enough of christian music videos? Haha....just kidding!...:-D. How can we ever get enough music in our lives, especially Christian music. This is the type of music that not only inspires and uplifts us, but ministers to us in ways so mysterious to us that only God Himself can totally understand and comprehend the gravity of the music as we listen to it, but also sing along with it as the lyrics are given to you at the end. "I Can Only Imagine" has to be one of the most personal songs I have ever heard and am writing upon. This song has ministered to me like very few songs ever have. It's personal because I have never imagined that I would be blogging and be able to make an incredible impact in the lives of those who read this blog. I'm humbled and privileged to be able to become God's "mouthpiece" to the world at large and be able to minister to all of you. Only God really knows for sure and has always imagined and known that this would happen because when it's all said and done, He will have the glory and we will all be blessed. God knows how much this blog means to you and me. It means so much to us simply because we have been given an opportunity to not only be able to enjoy the music ourselves, but also give others the opportunity to experience what we have experienced by simply sharing the contents of this blog in an effort to bring faith, hope, and love to those that are in need of God's grace. My hope and prayer is that this blog will not only bless you, but will enable you to become a blessing by sharing this with friends and family members who also need the love of Jesus Christ in their lives. I can only imagine the scope and magnitude of this post and blog in general and the eternal impact it will make in the lives of everyone who read and share these words! With that said and without any further delay, I want to share with you the lyrics of "I Can Only Imagine" brought to you by MercyMe. Jesus loves you and so do I! God bless you and enjoy my friends!

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When Your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

[Chorus]:
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine